Description: This is a six session Workshop that will reinforce basic Algebra and Geometry concepts. It will help you build a better base for the classroom and for standardized tests like the ACT and SAT.
Location: Northville District Library, 212 West Cady Street, Northville, MI 48167
Date and Time of Event(s)
Session A – 6 classes (15 students max.)
- 1/30/23 – 5pm to 6:15pm
- 2/6/23 – 5pm to 6:15pm
- 2/20/23 – 5pm to 6:15pm
- 2/27/23 – 5pm to 6:15pm
- 3/6/23 – 5pm to 6:15pm (Date may change based on classroom availability)
- 3/11/23 – 12:45pm to 2:45pm (Date may change based on classroom availability)
Session B – 6 classes (15 student max.)
- 1/30/23 – 6:45pm to 8:00pm
- 2/6/23 – 6:45pm to 8:00pm
- 2/20/23 – 6:45pm to 8:00pm
- 2/27/23 – 6:45pm to 8:00pm
- 3/6/23 – 6:45pm to 8:00pm (Date may change based on classroom availability)
- 3/11/23 – 3:00pm to 5:00pm (Date may change based on classroom availability)
You must register to attend. If interested you should register for only one of the 2 Sessions – A or B.
Please register on or before Jan 28th, 2023
The cost of the sessions is normally $150 per person. We are offering this event for virtually NO COST.
To register pay $20 to cover costs of materials. You can pay by Zelle OR VENMO. Use [email protected] to make your payment. Payment should be made outside the Registration form within 24 hours of registering.